The use of cast steel flanged basket strainer is mostly seen in the petrochemical, Water, gas, oil, steam industry. These basket strainers are mostly used for straining dirt while there is a chance of drop of pressure. You can find the use of these flanged basket strainers in many industries and these are coated with heat resistant primer. These are designed with flanges from ANSI B16.34 to ANSI B16.5. Well established manufacturers are here in the market which are manufacturing these products and use best quality material for the construction.
We are one of the trusted and notable marketer and distributor of this product and work for leading manufacturers of Cast steel flanged basket strainer. We offer this product in various specifications to match the exact requirement of the customer. If you are planning to place order for this product with us then feel free to connect with us.
- Design& Manufacturing Std : ASME B 16.34
- Pressure Temperature Rating : ASME B 16.34
- Face to Face : ANSI B 16.10
- End Connection : F/E Drill as per ANSI B 16.5
- Inspection & Testing Std : API:598
- Operating Temperature : CS:-30~380°C, SS : 80~450°C
- Operating Pressure (Mpa) : 0.6-5.0Mpa
- Seal Material : Asbestos,NBR,PTFE, Graphite+S.S
- Strainer Element Material : Stainless steel
- Screen mesh from 18 to 40 eyes, or as per Customer Requirements